Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week Forty-Seven



Turning over a new leaf.


It is now 2013, folks. Where has the time gone by? This year came and went so suddenly, it seems. Some things happened, some things didn't, but dreams still live yet. I grew in areas, became weak in some, and realized both. It's a learning process, and I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy everyday. He has been so patient with me this past year, and I love Him all the more for it.
When I was gathering leaves to throw for the below photograph, I picked one up and a tiny snail fell off. It made me think about how, like the snail, we as humans can be so easily uprooted and disrupted from our everyday life with tragedies, health issues, and anything that this life throws at us. It is so easy to stay down once we have been knocked over. But with God, we can get back up. And keep on getting back up. He extends his hand, always. Sometimes we don't feel like reaching out. But, here's a little secret- the rad aspect about Him is that he has mastered patience. He'll always be waiting for you.

Here's to 2013. A year to try new things, explore, give, dream, begin afresh, create, discover, pursue, learn, grow, and love.

Cheers,
-G

"Pray hardest when it is hardest to pray."











4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much! That means a lot comin' from you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing !! You have the best Photography eye I've ever seen before !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so kind of you to say! Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete